GENERAL CLUB/POOL RULES
- The Club is not responsible for loss of, or damage to, personal property.
- The Club may be closed for maintenance operations, health conditions, inclement weather or other reasons deemed sufficient by the Management.
- All children under the age of 11 must be accompanied by an adult or responsible babysitter (14 years or older) at all times on Club premises.
- No intoxicants may be brought onto the Club premises.
- Pets are not allowed on Club property at any time.
- Members are not permitted in the office area unless called by pool staff.
- No glass containers of any kind are permitted anywhere on Club premises.
- Members are held responsible for the safety and conduct of their children, guests, and babysitters throughout all club buildings and grounds.
- Running, pushing, wrestling or causing undue disturbances or health/safety hazards in or about the pool areas are prohibited.
- No food or drink allowed on the pool deck area.
- Baby carriages are not permitted on the paved areas of the main pool.
- Any person showing evidence of skin disease, sore or inflamed eyes, a cold, nasal or ear discharge or any communicable disease shall be refused admission into the pool.
- Sand, grass, gravel must be washed from feet prior to entering the pool.
- No diving allowed in any area of the pool except off the diving board.
- A guest privilege consists of the admission of one individual to the Club for one day.
- Members and their guests must be at least 11 years old to enter the Club without an adult.
- Conduct of guests, both adults and children, is the direct responsibility of the sponsoring member.
- Guest fees are collected in cash or check upon entry to the club and are non-refundable.
- Current guest fees: $5.00 per person/ $2.50 for senior citizen (age 65 or older) with proof of age.
The Main Pool
- No toys (except masks, snorkels, fins) are allowed in the main pool.
- No objects of any kind are to be thrown into the pool.
- Swimmers may not use any flotation devices.
- Excessive splashing, assessed at the discretion of the Lifeguards, is prohibited.
- Appropriate swimwear is required.
- Members are prohibited from conducting unnecessary conversation with the Lifeguard(s) on Duty.
- No diapers or swim pants are allowed in the main pool. Any child not completely toilet-trained is not permitted in the main pool under any circumstance. Violations resulting in closing of the pool are grounds for a fine of $50, which must be remitted before family re-entry to the club.
Diving Board, Slide and Diving Blocks
- Each swimmer must wait until the previous diver/slider has cleared the well.
- Diving from the pool sides into the diving well is prohibited, unless permitted by a Lifeguard.
- Diving off the starting blocks without coach supervision is prohibited.
- Only 1 person is permitted on the diving board and/or the slide stairs at a time
Baby Pool Area
- The use of the wading (baby) pool is limited to infants and non-swimmers.
- Only soft, non-rigid toys are allowed in the wading pool.
- Children in the wading pool MUST be accompanied by an adult or babysitter of at least 14 years of age.
- Parents are required to keep non-toilet trained children dressed in suitable, highly protective diaper coverings.e your paragraph here.
All Club and Team Members, and Employees are expected to abide by Pheasant Run's Anti Harassment Policy